Thursday, September 24, 2009

Press Release 3: Cause Promotion Draft

NEWS RELEASE
September 24, 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact Information:
Preston Parker
851 N. Main St., Logan UT 84321
Personal: (611) 772-7537
E-mail: prestonparker@gmail.com


LEARN HOW TO BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT
Cache Valley Area Investors Association provides expert tools

LOGAN, Utah – Cache Valley Area Investors Association (CVAIA) encourages all members to achieving financial independence. CVAIA wants to help everyone understand what financial independence means, and how to achieve it in their life.

Financial independence is the idea of living off your passive income and working for intrinsic value not monetary. Financial independence is achieved by lowering your expenses and increasing your passive income.

Achieving financial independence can be a short or long process depending on the individual, but according to CVAIA President Preston Parker it can take individuals, “as little as five years” to achieve financial independence.

Anyone may become a member of CVAIA for free and attend the bi-monthly meetings and glean knowledge from the experts that CVAIA provides at each meeting. The experts that speak at the CVAIA’s meetings come from varying backgrounds to provide a larger knowledge base for members. Justin Hamelton, and Mark Lundt are two of the upcoming speakers for the CVAIA’s meetings.

If you are interested in attending the CVAIA’s meetings so you can become financially independent you can become a member at www.cvaia.org. The meetings are held every other Thursday, at 7 pm in the Cache County Chamber of Commerce. The next meeting is October 1.


Jill Little
Public Relations Specialist
jill.little.7@gmail.com
Cache Valley Area Investors Association (CVAIA) teaches people how to increase passive income. CVIAIA embraces the Law of Attraction, Law of Abundance, and Law of Exchange. They practice the methods found in the ideologies of books including Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Wealthy Barber, The Millionaire Next Door, Atlas Shrugged, The Automatic Millionaire, and The Secret. CVAIA began in August 2007 and now has members from many geographical locations and from all walks of life. The members come together with the same belief: that education mitigates the risks of investing.

-END-

2 comments:

  1. I love being able to read everyone's press releases and see how far we've come even though this is the second one we've had to create in seven minutes. I hope by the end of the semester, that we will be able to whip them out in two or three minutes! Just wondering:

    At the top of a press release, do we put "contact information:"? In our latest A.P. Style Quiz I thought we crossed that out. Maybe I'm wrong but is it generally known that if it's at the top, that can be the contact info? Maybe it's personal preference too. Other than that, great job for being a seven minute draft! You're a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,

    I like that you explain what financial independence actually is. I think that is something that Preston really hit hard in the interview. I also liked how you put the future speakers. I don't think I wrote that in mine, and after reading yours I wish I would have. It makes it flow nicely, and adds information that I feel is important for readers. Keep up the great work!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete